(403) 200-0037

Auto Interior Car Wash Packages

Detailing World’s interior car wash packages in Calgary are designed to offer a healthier environment for you and your family while enhancing the longevity of your car’s interior.


Interior Lite

Interior Plus

$99

All prices for small cars.
**Extra charges for larger vehicles**
Learn More

A starter interior detailing package which includes:

Interior

> Complete Vacuum
> Clean, Vinyl Plastic & Trim
> Dress, Vinyl Plastic & Trim
> Dress Dash & Center Console
> Interior Deodorized
> Inside windows cleaned
> Leather Seats Cleaned & Conditioned

Interior Plus

Interior Plus

$149

All prices for small cars.
**Extra charges for larger vehicles**
Learn More

An advanced interior detailing package which includes:

Interior

> Thorough Vacuum
> Clean, Vinyl Plastic & Trim
> Dress, Vinyl Plastic & Trim
> Dress, Vinyl Plastic & Trim
> Dress Dash & Center Console
> Interior Deodorized
> Crystal Clear Glass
> Leather Seats Cleaned & Conditioned
> Freshened Up carpets & Upholstery
> Buttons, knobs, gages & vents cleaned

Interior Comprehensive

Interior Plus

$249

All prices for small cars.
**Extra charges for larger vehicles**
Learn More

The most comprehensive detailing package, including:

Interior

>Thorough Vacuum
> Clean, Vinyl Plastic & Trim
> Dress, Vinyl Plastic & Trim
> Dress Dash & Center Console
> Interior Deodorized
> Crystal Clear Glass
> Leather Seats Cleaned & Conditioned
> Freshened Up carpets & Upholstery
> Buttons, knobs, gages & vents cleaned
> Leather treated, protected & re-moisturized
> Carpet & Upholstery Shampooed or
> steam cleaned.